BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy New Year! I really wanted to post this before midnight came along so it would be on the first and not the second. Any who, a quick update on what's been going on i guess.

I've been keeping myself busy for the most part lately. Hanging out with some people here and there, and a lot of going out with my parents. They wanted to buy all new couches for the living room and the basement. So we've been going around looking at different stores to see if they find anything that they like. Well, we finally found some from Ashley Furniture (about damn time) for both areas. Honestly didn't think my parents were going to spend as much money as they did on furniture. But they look legit!

New years eve was AMAZING! That was probably the best one yet. I got to bring it in with some amazing people that i call my family. Needless to say, we did it right. We had so much fun, and even more that we can't remember. I got my midnight kiss from an unexpected girl, but it's okay because it was totally awesome. And now i have one week before i get to go back!

So now for this week, i have to figure out what all i'm taking down to the house and go buy some stuff as well. And on top of that, try to make some room and see some people that i haven't seen yet over break. I think i'm going to make a trip up to the high school at one point this week. We shall see. I most likely will. I'm so excited to leave. About. Damn. Time.

I have a lot of high hopes for this new year. 2011 was okay and all, not the best, but not the worst. I really really really think 2012 is going to be a year to remember. And it's going to be the year that i truly find out what i'm made of and for my dreams to come true. Plus, there may or may not be a certain lady i'm becoming interested in, and starting out the year with a lady friend wouldn't be half bad! I'm going to do a lot and accomplish a lot in this year. Just you wait and see!

Song of the day:

Man in the Hat by Mac Miller

0 comments: