BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Made IT.

Alright, let me start out by saying i know i broke my promise. To be honest, there just hasn't been much going on lately to write about. Being home is just, boring. I don't know how some of these people do it. I don't know how they stay here for college. I don't know how they come home as much as they do. I just don't get it. It makes absolutely no sense to me. I'm pretty sure i would end up killing myself if i had to stay here for college or go even close to here. There's just NOTHING here at home. Absolutely nothing.

That's one of the biggest things i've come to realize this break. I have nothing here for me anymore. I honestly don't know why i come home other than to see my parents and just be in this house. And to be completely honest, i only need a day or two for that. There's nothing here for me. Never will be. There's no one left here for me either. I just don't belong here.

I guess i always kind of knew that. I just didn't want to admit it. But with everything that has been happening in my life lately, i just grew up. I grew up a lot. And with growing up, i let go. I let go of so much this semester. It's been an ongoing thing, but i think this semester i finally actually let go. I let go of my "hometown", of my high school, of my high school friends, of everything i was back then.

I'm no where near the person i was back then. I find myself seeing people from high school or talking to them via text/phone call, and i have nothing to say to them. My life is just so different and the person i am now is different. No one that knew me then really knows me now.

In a way, i really like that. I found myself. I found my purpose, and my passion. I found the person i was meant to be. I found what i am capable of, and what i'm not. In its simplest form, I GREW UP. It's scary. It really is. But i kind of really like that too.

 I guess what i'm trying to say is, my goal for college is actually coming together a lot sooner than i thought. I can look into the mirror and be proud of the person i am. To sum it all up, I made something of myself. A person that people want to be, and a person that's known. A person that i'm so incredibly proud to be.

Song of the day:

Fear by OneRepublic

0 comments: