BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Well Damn

I'm sitting here in the library. I have been for about two hours now. And the only thing i've accomplished is finding two sources for my ten page paper due in less than a week. And on top of that, i have a geology test that i have in less than a week as well. Actually, the test and paper are due on the same day. I hate everything. And the thing is, youtube distracts the HELL out of me. I watch one video, which just makes me want to watch another one, and so on and so forth. It kind of sucks. A lot. So i guess i was officially dating a girl. For a week and a half. It obviously ended. She was crazy. But not THAT crazy. Any who, it was a nice change of pace from the usual. I am officially the recruitment chair for pi kapp. Which is pretty neat. I will be quitting my job as an RA to pursue recruitment. One door closes, another opens. Go me. I will also be CONSIDERING to go out and represent Pi Kapp for Greek God during Greek Week this upcoming semester. We shall see how my mind sets on that one. Any who, other than that everythings been hell. It is definitely a week from hell and i'm just taking it a minute at a time. GAH. Song of the day: If I Ain't Got You by Jay Sean

0 comments: