BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Looks

So today i went and got a haircut. I kind of needed one, but it was mainly cause i wanted it to be shorter. Anyway, i tried a new outfit out today as well after i got my haircut. Here's the thing, most of you know that i don't see myself the same way other see me. I honestly don't find myself to be attractive or cute or anything like that. But today i looked in the mirror, and damn; I looked fucking good. It was weird. Like everything just flowed and it all pieced together. So overall, it was a good day. I've figured out that if you look good, you'll feel good. And if you feel good, you'll make sure you have a good day and nothing brings you down. That's exactly what i did. Hopefully i have more of these "awesome cute/good looking days" in the near future. I could use them! Song of the day: Happiness by The Fray

0 comments: